Following the fair in the city center of Zottegem, a number of special traffic regulations will apply in the city centre.
- In the Station Street parking is not allowed from Saturday, August 20 at 4 pm to Tuesday, August 23 at midnight. This is also the case in the Nieuwstraat and in the part of the stairway between the Sablon and Molenstraat. One-way traffic will also be abolished in these two streets at the same time.
- On the Sablon (square) behind the deenal church there is no traffic or parking allowed from Saturday, August 20 at 8 am to Sunday morning, August 21 at 6 am.
- In the Graaf van Egmontstraat and Kasteelstraat (completely) the one-way traffic will be lifted and traffic in both directions will be allowed until Wednesday 24 August at midnight (after the demolition of the fair). To make this run smoothly, there will then be a parking ban in the lower part of the Kasteelstraat (from the Neerhofstraat) and in the Graaf van Egmontstraat at the same time.
- Of A. Scheirisstraat and Neerhofstraat will be closed at both Heldenlaan and Kasteelstraat. One-way traffic will be discontinued in these streets during the fairground activities, but only local traffic is allowed there.
- During the Christmas activities, all traffic banned from a number of streets. The Heldenlaan will be closed at the Graaf van Egmontstraat. During the fair at the Stationsplein, the Van Aelbrouckstraat will be closed at the Kleine Nieuwstraat and the Musselystraat at the Hospitaalstraat. The parking ban on the square at the bus stops in Van Aelbrouckstraat and on the opposite parking spaces on the road between Kleine Nieuwstraat and Kazernstraat will remain in force until Wednesday 24 August at midnight.
- Furthermore, only local traffic will be allowed in several streets on the edge of the city center during the fair (signaled at the intersections with the necessary nadars and traffic signs) and due to musical performances or other outdoor activities at catering establishments and here and there also in other places, parking bans and prohibited access for traffic must be taken into account.