- Red eggs – eggs boiled and dyed in different colors, symbolizing life and joy. They break among themselves according to the formula “Christ is risen! – He is truly risen!”
- Lamb soup – a sour soup of lamb and vegetables, flavored with larch, tarragon or parsley. It can be made with sorrel or borscht
- Roast lamb – baked or grilled lamb, seasoned with garlic, rosemary and other herbs. It is served with potatoes or green salad
- Pasca – a round and fluffy cake, filled with sweet cheese, raisins and lemon peel. It is decorated with braided dough or dough crosses. It symbolizes the body of Christ and his empty tomb
- Cozonac – another type of cozonac, bigger and longer, filled with walnut, cocoa, poppy or shit. It is baked in special shapes and dusted with sugar. It is a traditional dessert for holidays
For the most important news of the day, transmitted in real time and presented equidistantly, LIKE our Facebook page!
Follow Mediafax on Instagram to see spectacular images and stories from around the world!
The content of the www.mediafax.ro website is intended exclusively for your information and personal use. It is forbidden republication of the content of this site without the consent of MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, please contact us at [email protected].
PHOTO. The hottest volleyball player in the world heated up the atmosphere on the beaches of Mexico!
Survivor star, in tears for Easter! He found out that his mother has advanced cancer…
A couple paid 6,200 lei for this “Maltese Bison”. At home, the two discovered what animal they had actually bought
Leave a Reply