The following 25 products were nominated even by users on Reddit, the publication reports.
1. Cutlery that can be replaced with Asian chopsticks
2. Pipe connection
3. The stairs in full space age
4. Printers, especially when they require ink that runs out, in the age of cloud technology and memory sticks
5. TI-84 graphing calculators – models released in 2004
6. Men’s clothing – jeans, shirts and T-shirts have remained unchanged for almost 100 years.
7. The Fax – “The fax machine was invented in 1843. Lincoln died in 1865. The last samurai died in 1877. So for 21 years, between 1844 and 1865, a samurai could, in theory, have He sends a fax to Lincoln, reports the publication.
8. Voting – “If I can make a secure online purchase with 9-factor authentication… why can’t I vote?” “Because a significant percentage of people in power don’t particularly want voting to be easier (especially for unscrupulous people).
9. Colonoscopy – “There has to be a better way than drinking a bunch and pooping all night. Besides, the cost. Stick that camera in my ass and be done with it,” writes one user.
10. Bluetooth – “Bluetooth is frustratingly awful considering how long it’s been out. Bluetooth in cars sounds like WW1 radio – wrote another user.
11. Guitars – “I remember when I was a kid, everyone got excited for a minute when Gibson announced they were releasing self-tuning robotic guitar technology. I don’t know if it worked well or not, but [it] he doesn’t seem to have caught it”.
12. Cables for mobile phones and laptops – “everyone agrees with this, especially when they trip over them”
13. Credit cards – invented in the 1960s, spread globally, are replaced by faces and contactless payment,
14. Tampons and the morning-after pill – you can never be on time for dinner because of them in the age of speed
15. Paving – “For all the technology and advancements we think we’ve made with asphalt, the best surface over time is still concrete.”
16. Microwave ovens – they haven’t changed a thing in the last 30 years. At first it heated cakes and steak, but now it heats leftovers.
18. Lawnmowers – not much has changed. Where are the relatively safe autonomous lawn mowers that don’t wake up the whole neighborhood?
19. Keyboards – “What you’re getting now is an inferior product at the same price, because forced RGB lighting is part of what you pay at any price if you want any mechanical keyboard.” Where are the voice-activated TVs and monitors?
20. Dentistry – no progress has been made in 100 years and the sessions are still uncomfortable and even painful
21. Airplanes – no major advances have been made for 50-70 years other than military. The questionable safety after the large number of air accidents and crashes and their impact on the environment are still debated.
22. Smart phones / Smartphones – “They haven’t evolved at all in the last 10 years. They are the same devices, but bigger and more expensive.”
23. Word processing software – “Haven’t seen many noteworthy things since, have we, since the 90s, maybe?” asks one user.
24. The umbrella – appeared 500 years ago and since then it has not advanced on a large scale.
25. Bicycle – “The basic design of pushing a bicycle using the pedals. Although there have been many advances in materials and now electric motors, the basic form of the bicycle is unchanged from many hundreds of years ago.”
For the most important news of the day, transmitted in real time and presented equidistantly, LIKE our Facebook page!
Follow Mediafax on Instagram to see spectacular images and stories from around the world!
Answer on the websites of Aleph News, Mediafax, Ziarul Financiar and on our social media pages – ȘTIU and Aleph News. See the answer to I know, from 19.55, Aleph News.
The content of the www.mediafax.ro website is intended exclusively for your information and personal use. It is forbidden republication of the content of this site without the consent of MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, please contact us at [email protected].
Leave a Reply