Yevgeny Prigojin, the head of Russia’s private army, Wagner Group, has threatened to abandon his positions near Bahmut, in the Donetsk region, if he fails to obtain more supplies from the Kremlin, Kyiv Independent reports.
Prigojin threatens the withdrawal of the Wagner group from Bahmut
Prigojin told WarGonzo that he sent a letter to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu with an ultimatum to make up his mind by April 28.
The mercenary-in-chief reiterated his oft-expressed concern that Wagner might be living out his last days as a company.
Prigozhin entered into a public feud with Shoigu, accusing the Russian regular forces of stealing the foreground for Wagner’s partially successful attack in Bahmut.
Wagner had a leading role in the attack on the city, where brutal fighting caused heavy losses on both sides. Last week, Wagner’s boss also criticized Potok, a small private military formation set up by Gazprom.
For the most important news of the day, transmitted in real time and presented equidistantly, LIKE our Facebook page!
Follow Mediafax on Instagram to see spectacular images and stories from around the world!
Answer on the websites of Aleph News, Mediafax, Ziarul Financiar and on our social media pages – ȘTIU and Aleph News. See the answer to I know, from 19.55, Aleph News.
The content of the www.mediafax.ro website is intended exclusively for your information and personal use. It is forbidden republication of the content of this site without the consent of MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, please contact us at [email protected].
PHOTO. The most beautiful athlete looks stunning! Life tried her hard, but she got over it
💣 in showbiz! Ramona Olaru and her millionaire lover said goodbye after only 2 months of love
Moroșanu is dead!
Leave a Reply