AMD today announced the AMD Radeon™ RX 7600 graphics card, optimized to deliver a new generation of high-performance 1080p gaming, streaming and content creation with stunning graphical fidelity.
The AMD Radeon RX 7600 graphics card is built on the revolutionary AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture, which includes redesigned compute units with unified raytracing and AI accelerators and second-generation AMD Infinity Cache™ technology. Built to deliver FullHD gaming experiences, the Radeon RX 7600 graphics card offers an ideal upgrade for gaming enthusiasts.
Allowing gamers to enjoy the latest titles at 60+ FPS at 1080p and high-fidelity streaming with AV1 technology, the new graphics card delivers 29% higher average gaming performance at 1080p than AMD Radeon graphics card RX 6600 and 34% higher on average than NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB at maximum settings. It also enables over 100+ FPS on average in the top 10 eSports titles, while offering faster AI performance than the previous generation and higher average performance in certain content creation applications. Offering the latest features and capabilities, including AMD Radiance Display™ Engine, AV1 encoding, DisplayPort 2.1 support on select models, and more, the Radeon RX 7600 graphics card is ideal for 1080p gaming, streaming, and popular content creation applications.
- AMD RDNA 3 Architecture – Featuring redesigned compute units with unified raytracing and AI accelerators and second-generation AMD Infinity Cache technology, AMD RDNA 3 architecture delivers exceptional performance, visual effects and power efficiency.
- Improved quality and performance for streaming – AMD video coding standards provide improved visual quality for streaming and recording. AMD AI and content adaptive machine learning technology has been integrated into the AMD Media Framework to deliver even more productivity.
- Ultra-High Definition Encoding – A media encoding/decoding engine delivers the best performance, unlocking new multimedia experiences with full AV1 encoding/decoding support, wide color gamut and high dynamic range enhancements.
- Increased performance in content creation and AI – The new graphics card delivers a 27% higher average overall standard score in PugetBench for DaVinci Resolve, a 19% higher average GPU score in PugetBench for Adobe After Effects, and a 19% higher average GPU score 16% higher in PugetBench for Adobe Premiere Pro compared to the previous generation, as well as a 36% improvement on average in Nod.AI Stable Diffusion compared to the previous generation. Additionally, users can experience up to 32% faster encoding in DaVinci Resolve Studio beta 18.5 with the addition of support for AMD Smart Access Video technology.
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine – Provides support for DisplayPort 2.1 on select models and for HDMI® 2.1a-based displays for ultra-high resolutions and high refresh rates for gaming and content creation workloads. It also features 12-bit HDR and the full REC2020 color space for incredible color accuracy when playing up to 8K video.
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution – Now available in over 260 current and upcoming titles, AMD upscaling technologies deliver enhanced graphics and improved framerate.
AMD Radeon RX 7600 graphics cards are expected to be available on AMD.com and major AMD card partners including ASRock, ASUS, Biostar, Gigabyte, MSI, Sapphire, PowerColor, Vastarmor, XFX and Yeston starting May 25 , at a SEP price of 1599 RON.
For more information about the new video card and “on board” technologies, please visit the official website.
For the most important news of the day, transmitted in real time and presented equidistantly, LIKE our Facebook page!
Follow Mediafax on Instagram to see spectacular images and stories from around the world!
The content of the www.mediafax.ro website is intended exclusively for your information and personal use. It is forbidden republication of the content of this site without the consent of MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, please contact us at [email protected].
Leave a Reply