There can be no doubt about the main star of the autumn Toyota roadshow. It is certainly a brand new generation of the C-HR crossover, which the general Czech public can see live for the very first time. A special zone has also been prepared for the new model, where visitors can familiarize themselves with the bike variants and colors of the individual equipment.
Although the new C-HR is only displayed statically, you can try all other models during test drives. And the range of drives is really diverse. It’s up to you whether you sit in the latest fifth-generation hybrid in the Corolla or Corolla Cross, the plug-in hybrid Prius (also a very significant novelty of the entire roadshow!), the electric bZ4X or the hydrogen Toyota Mirai. This is the only event here where you can try out such a diverse range of drives in a single day.
Of course, a rich accompanying program is also prepared. In the competition corner, you can race with selected Toyota models in the game Gran Turismo on the PlayStation game console, the fastest ones can look forward to gifts from Toyota Gazoo Racing. There are also touch-sensitive information boards with details about individual technologies, all cars are available to visitors in addition to dealers and trained staff.
You can visit each of the stops from morning to late afternoon. We met in Modřany in Prague with a group of students who came to the event as part of the practical part of the course. “Others race against the times on the simulator, but I wanted to try driving a hydrogen car for the first time in my life. And it’s an impeccable experience! Especially the first start, when one is used to the noise of the internal combustion engine, but the Mirai starts completely quietly,” pupil Tomáš described his impressions to us.
“As part of our roadshow, we want to show people in more detail all four types of drives that we currently offer and give them the opportunity to try them all side by side in practice. For Toyota, it is the customer who decides what he will drive and which type of drive is the best for him,” says Michal Velička, marketing manager of Toyota CR.
The second year of the Toyota roadshow has a total of twenty-one stops across the entire republic. You can find their detailed list below. Last year, the event was a great success and several thousand people visited it. Will you join them this year?
Program Toyota roadshow 2023
- September 26 Prague – Black Bridge (Toyota Emil Frey)
- 2nd October Prague – Modřany (Toyota Tsusho)
- October 4th Positively (Toyota Louwman)
- October 6 Carlsbad (Toyota Auto Eder)
- October 9 Jihlava (Toyota HS Automobile)
- October 13 Brno (Toyota BSAUTO)
- October 16 Uherské Hradiště (Toyota C&K)
- October 18 Zlin (Toyota T-MOTOR)
- October 20 Olomouc (Toyota T-MOTOR)
- October 23rd Ostrava – Hrabová (Toyota Autobond Group)
- 25th of October Pardubice (Toyota OlfinCar)
- 31.st October Hradec Králové (Toyota OlfinCar)
- November 2nd Trutnov (Toyota Autostyle)
- November 6 Liberec (Toyota Auto KP Plus)
- November 8 Usti nad Labem (Toyota Louwman)
- November 21 I’m gaining weight (Toyota Dollars)
- November 23 Pilsen (Toyota Dollars)
- November 28 Prague – Vysočany (Toyota Autobond Group)
- November 30 Brno (Toyota C&K)
- December 4th Zdiby (Toyota Domansky)
- December 6 Prague (Toyota Louwman)